The holidays are my favorite time of year as we all take time to give more to others and reflect on everything for which we are thankful.
As I reflect on 2019, the Cadillac Area Community Foundation is proud to have played a part in a number of activities that have led to positive results in our community.
- we celebrated our 30th Anniversary this past June, as part of our celebration, the Foundation awarded 3-$10,000 grants (After 26 Café, Oasis FRC, and Healing Private Wounds) for their work in changing lives for the better every day
- we hosted a breakfast for Agents of Wealth with speaker David Bennett, the President of the Community Foundation Research and Training Institute
- we supported four local Executive Directors through the Leadership Learning Lab – an advanced training program for leaders in their organizations
- we received our Silver Seal of Transparency from Guidestar, which means we embrace transparency and publicly share important information about our work and finances
- we received our National Standards Seal, which certifies we meet, and exceed, federal and state law requirements in practice and by policy, and demonstrate our commitment to accountability and excellence to our donors and the public